• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to obtain a Sky Forme Shaymin

Ársa

k.
Years
  • ~Introduction~

Basically, here are the few simple steps required in order to create your own Sky Forme Shaymin. I'm making this so as to avoid any questions that may be thrown at either myself or others.

~Requirements~

• Pokemon Platinum
    • A Flashcart/Emulator
    ~The Steps ~
    1. Download the 11th Movie Shaymin and Platinum pokesav files attached to this post.
    2. Unzip both files and open pokesav.
    3. pokesav should be opened with Japanese as the language default. (If not, check here for how)
      • Spoiler:
    4. Open your save file. *
    5. Click on the box immediately right of the blank area with 'MAP'. This will open the PC boxes.
      • Spoiler:
    6. Find a blank box, and click the centre button.
      • Spoiler:
    7. Find the Shaymin .sav file and click 'open'.
    8. The Shaymin should now be stored in your PC. Click the 'Ok' button at the top to close the window.
    9. Now click on the 3rd button from the top on the far left side. This saves your changes.
      • Spoiler:
    10. Now start the game up on your DS and retrieve your Shaymin.
    11. Fly to Floarama Town. Here, speak to the lady standing in the middle of the path facing directly down.
    12. She will exclaim on how you have a Shaymin, and give you the Glacidia Flower item.
    13. Now go into your key items slot, and use the Glacidia Flower on Shaymin.
    14. Flower petals will wash over the Shaymin sprite and it will be transformed into the Sky Forme.
    *For emulator users, follow this link to convert your save files into one compatable with pokesav.
    ________________________________________________​

Regards,

Tortured_Soul

Last edited:

Elite Master

Owner of Ownzor >:D
    Years
  • Thanks!But also if you have a movie shaymin and send it over will it still work?Because i have a shiny one and i think i will order PP(PLatnium)So i can see it in shiny form.:D

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Thanks!But also if you have a movie shaymin and send it over will it still work?Because i have a shiny one and i think i will order PP(PLatnium)So i can see it in shiny form.:D

As long as the Shaymin is legit...

Can't you use THIS (LINK) to convert a NO$GBA save to a ... let say a R4DS save cause that can be opened with pokesav

Yes, I was looking for the link actually. Thanks for that.

~T_S

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Good tutorial, thank you for that. I will try that tommorow when I have more time and I'll give you feedback.

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • IT MUST BE LEGIT, OR ELSE THE GLACIDEA FLOWER WOULDN'T WORK. ONLY 11TH MOVIE SHAYMIN CAN TURN INTO THE SKY FORME, SO ANY ILLEGITIMATE SHAYMIN WON'T CHANGE FORM.

~T_S

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Or unless you have an action replay... but even without the movie shaymin, will you still get the flower, or is Shaymin in Platinum only available through promotion?

Raging_Lugia

ProjectPokemon Member
    Years
  • platinum pokesav has alot of bugs

omg i used platnium pokesav to get shaymin and now my monferno wont obey wtf?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Yup, it had been known to get a lot of bugs as it still in development, take this release as a beta.

Make sure you backup your save (.sav) files so you dont lose all your hard work.

Raging_Lugia

ProjectPokemon Member
    Years
  • i shud have done that first O.o now my name is messed up and my monferno wont obey cos of a different name

Years
  • I have that same problem too. I searched from google to find a default japanese pokesav but could not find one. I either have to restart or continue with the name ????. Is there another way that i can get a japanese pokesav?

Years
  • Never mind. I fixed the name problem by changing the unicode to japanese. Hopefully there are no more screw ups. But i have a question, whats text below the name of the pokesav. Cause it says ????? but i don't know what it applys to.

Back