• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to obtain a Sky Forme Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    damn everything worked fine, i got the shaymin but i cant activate the flower on it :l
    Hows that possible?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    thx its work really really good without any problem.

this i for the ppl that doesn work
    ur shaymin should be lv 50 when u take it out,and i put it on first slot,then,get the flower and give it
    it should change form

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Ok so I have the Flower from the girl.

I have the shaymin from the file you provided in the first post.

When I try to use the flower on shaymin it says "It won't have any effect."

From the pictures below you'll see I changed it to Flower Paradise for the location of meeting....it said Pokemon Movie 8 for the file you provided and that didn't work so I tried 11 also and that didn't work also.

Here is my info/whatever:

DannyB01

Shiny Hoarder!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    Excellent, thanks very much, some really good help. But one thing, you DON'T need to use the pokesav in japanese, a lot of people probably think that they won't be able to get Sky Shaymin cos they've lost the language installation disc or whatever, but this is not true. If you follow the instructions from the original post exactly, you will be able to get Shaymin in its flying forme (trust me, I did). The game is the ONLY thing which needs to be able to recognize japanese, which of course it can, so you can do all the pokesav editing you want in gibberish and the game knows EXACTLY what you've done. Basically i did it with just a whole load of lines on my screen and it worked perfectly.

Thanks for the saves!

Back