• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How to Obtain Sylveon in Pokemon X and Y

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    There has been many questions involving the latest Pokemon games (now in 3D!), Pokemon X and Y. The most recent one is: How do I obtain Sylveon?

Well, that's easy.

To start off, Sylveon is one of the eight evolutions for Eevee, so you're going to have to evolve it from there. You can catch an Eevee on Route 10, north. Now, lets get to the point.

To evolve Eevee into Sylveon, you must teach it a fairy type move, like Baby Doll Eyes or Charm. Or you can get the Remember Moves lady to teach it, just give her one Heart Scale.

And have you heard of Pokemon-Amie? Yeah,well, you're going to have to maximize Eevee's three stats and then level it up one level,and there you have it! Your very own Sylveon.

The Leafeon

Grassburn and Leafstorm!!!
    Years
  • you dont actually have to max all its stats as I was evolving my shiny the other night hoping to get an Umbreon but it went to a Sylveon when its affection was only at 2.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • The base needs are:

At least 2 stars in Affection (Poke-amie).
    A Fairy-type move learned.

And there are already a lot of threads on this so I don't see how it is needed.

Clemps

I'm stuck in the bath
    Years
  • You've gotta give it a lot of love in Pokemon-Amie.
    Put some effort into it and you should get a Sylveon!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    you dont actually have to max all its stats as I was evolving my shiny the other night hoping to get an Umbreon but it went to a Sylveon when its affection was only at 2.

That's strange, because I tried evolving it (with Baby Doll Eyes) with only two hearts and it didn't evolve. Must've been some glitch or something. Thanks for the info, anyway.

The base needs are:

At least 2 stars in Affection (Poke-amie).
    A Fairy-type move learned.

And there are already a lot of threads on this so I don't see how it is needed.

I just wanted to start off with something to introduce myself to the community, but next time I'll write about something different.

Last edited:

Jett311

Gaming since 1994
    Years
  • With 5 hearts it's 100% chance, with any less then 5 hearts, theres only a chance that you will get a sylveon at evolution. It is easy to get 5 hearts. I got 5 hearts after only 1 hour.

- Feed it till it's full.
    - Play a game (the head bounce one is easy)
    - Pet it. (Pet it on the left ear, the right ear, the nose *not the head*, and on the chest)
    - Rinse and repeat.

I got my eevee 5 hearts in 1 hour or less.

Years
  • well,i played with eevee until it got 2 hearts and fed it abd then eevee involved into Sylveon
    That's what i did..
    Well,what Jett311 says seems to be the most right thing to do..

Back