• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How to plant a berry?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2008
    How to plant berries in sapphire/ruby/emerald? I want more berries for pokeblocks. How can we plant them? I don't find any information on the internet! Please help me if you know how!:classic:

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    go to a patch where you picked the berrys, press a. there will be a screen to help you plant them. (then WATER them!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2008
    But sometimes the berry never grow. Is there something to do with the climate of region?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2008
    No, no...If your playing Emerald then you must wait...Patience is the key of everything..xD
    but...If your playing Ruby or Sapphire...BEWARE The Berry Glitch is the problem here!

OH, I am playing emerald, how long do I need to wait for the berry to grow?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    OH, I am playing emerald, how long do I need to wait for the berry to grow?
    It depends on the berry. Oran Berries grow in 6 hours, while Lum Berries, IIRC, grow in 24 hours. Those were just examples, though. Check out Gamefaqs. They have a Berry growing guide with detailed instructions on how to get the highest amount of berries possible as well as a chart of all berries, their flavors and how long they take to grow.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2008
    It depends on the berry. Oran Berries grow in 6 hours, while Lum Berries, IIRC, grow in 24 hours. Those were just examples, though. Check out Gamefaqs. They have a Berry growing guide with detailed instructions on how to get the highest amount of berries possible as well as a chart of all berries, their flavors and how long they take to grow.

Where can I get the guide? Or any URL link?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Where can I get the guide? Or any URL link?
    Quite simple, you just use the search bar on top of the site and search for Pokémon Emerald, click on the Faqs & Guides tab and pick your guide. However, I shall provide a link for you right here.

Back