• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How to run file pokemon conquestv3.0.7.rlmode

Days
    • Seen today
    Can someone help me which app can run file pokemon conquestv3.0.7.rlmode i ussually play file.nds but this file i dont know which app can run

Can someone help me which app can run file pokemon conquestv3.0.7.rlmode i ussually play file.nds but this file i dont know which app can run

This is not the place to be asking this sort of question, as seen by the announcement at the top of the section.

Are you having trouble with trying to play the vanilla game, or a specific romhack? If it's the former, we might not really be able to help. If it's the latter, we generally have a lot of threads here for those games, so you should be able to find it and troubleshoot/ask your question there.

Back