• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] how to use scripts that was from another game

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I'm Pretty Sure you need MySQL knowledge to use that at least That's what I've learned about trying to make online interactions such as trading and battling. Unless You use PKSD which is a bit easier cause they teach you how I would switch over to PKSD but I am Too lazy to familiarize myself with the new system and translate alot of the code from french to english.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2021
    I'm Pretty Sure you need MySQL knowledge to use that at least That's what I've learned about trying to make online interactions such as trading and battling. Unless You use PKSD which is a bit easier cause they teach you how I would switch over to PKSD but I am Too lazy to familiarize myself with the new system and translate alot of the code from french to english.

I don't know PKSD or MySQL this is my first time scripting or coding.

MysteriousUser94

The thing you shared is only the server, you cannot do anything with this alone. You need a client (which would be the essentials script).

Otherwise, it wasn't PKSD but PSDK ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I'm not working on Wifi Battling Scripts At the moment but if I was how would I make a client with the insurgence server

MysteriousUser94

The one who mentionned PSDK just reversed all the letter (dyslexy I guess) and wrote PKSD instead of PSDK.

MysteriousUser94

They'll work, it's made under Essentials (I think).
    I just never saw the client side scripts.

Back