• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen "How to Wondertrade" - Parody Video.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Okay, that was hilarious. Makes me wonder why I give out all the breeding rejects from the starter pokemon. I should just go get some caterpie!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    That was funny, did I really just see a master ball used on a caterpie?
    If you now breed a female caterpie in a master ball, won't the babies be in master balls?{XD}

Years
    This was actually pretty hilarious, you got a sub!
    When it comes to Wonder Trade, I usually breed Eevees or the starters and hope for the best. Said best never comes...

Clemps

I'm stuck in the bath
    Years
    That was funny, did I really just see a master ball used on a caterpie?
    If you now breed a female caterpie in a master ball, won't the babies be in master balls?{XD}

I want the world to be filled with Caterpie's in Masterballs. The world will be a happier place. (´・ω・`)

This was actually pretty hilarious, you got a sub!
    When it comes to Wonder Trade, I usually breed Eevees or the starters and hope for the best. Said best never comes...

Thanks man, every little helps!

Last edited:
    Back