• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How will you feel when it all ends?

*~Chimecho_Breeder~*

The best Poke`mon of them all!
Years
  • I never really thought about this...I don't think it's going to end. XD Well, if it does, it might beat out the Simpsons in the longest running anime cartoon ever. I'll feel pretty depressed...

Years
  • I dunno. In order to deal with the series and its bad writing, I treat it like a bad movie, I don't like it but I still want to see how it ends so that's why I'm plugging through.

I think I'll be sad briefly considering how much of my life started at the same time when America first aired the dub and dwell on some good memories but nah, I won't feel as bittersweet as I do with other shows.

Mostly because I want to see how it ends. Real irony as usually I don't think about the ending normally.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Well,I'm not the biggest fan of the anime anymore,as it has become pretty long running and repetitive ._.

But I'd feel sad for the fans of it though..even though I can't see the series ending any time in the near future .-.; (you got the Frontier season and then ya got a possible Diamand and Pearl season up ahead )

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I'll be pretty sad since I've grown up with it and all. Even hought the animation quality is really bad now, I still love to wwatch it

KageSora

Rukario Fan
    Years
  • I dunno. I'll probably treat it like the Dot Hack series. I'll be sad for a bit, but after that, ah well. There're DVDs/VHSs out there.

I'll really miss the movies (and the games, if they stop making them), but the show not so much. I don't watch the show much anymore. Only if I'm bored, flipping channels, and it happens to be on. But I love the movies. Such good lessons to learn. :)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    I'd be a bit depressed. ^^a I mean, the series has been going on forever and it'd be weird for me to suddenly say one day, "Oh, that's right. Pokemon's done. There's no more to see." TT; But we all know it has to end one day, right? I don't know. Some people want it to end, but maybe some others, including me, like that it never ends, and are curious on how the next episode's mini adventure will turn out. And considering Satoshi has been my biggest hero since 3rd grade, Id' be really sad to see him go. TT;

Still, I'd like to know how it ends. Heh. That day will come. For now, I'm just going to enjoy it as is. ^^a

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
  • Hikarii said:
    I'd be a bit depressed. ^^a I mean, the series has been going on forever and it'd be weird for me to suddenly say one day, "Oh, that's right. Pokemon's done. There's no more to see." TT; But we all know it has to end one day, right? I don't know. Some people want it to end, but maybe some others, including me, like that it never ends, and are curious on how the next episode's mini adventure will turn out. And considering Satoshi has been my biggest hero since 3rd grade, Id' be really sad to see him go. TT;

Still, I'd like to know how it ends. Heh. That day will come. For now, I'm just going to enjoy it as is. ^^a

Thats pretty much exactly how I feel too. I'll be a tad despressed for alittle while once it ends, considering I like the show and have grown up with it for a while, but eventually I'll get over it and move and the watch tons of other anime to try to fill the void.

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    Well, when it comes to the Anime I really wouldn't be too sad as I barely watch it nowadays.

As for the game series itself, it should be around a while as its still a good money maker for Nintendo so there's nothing to worry about yet.

Years
  • I know i've said this in another thread but i'll say it again... once the show itself ends the animators will bring an updated version of pokemon on afterward with the characters in their teens and early twenties

Nodroz

Gorgonzola Cheese! XD
    Years
  • Meh. It wouldn't bother me at all if the anime came to an end. In fact, I think it's been running far too long and, as a result, has become somewhat boring.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    I have lot's of episodes recorded on tap. I well really miss seeing it on tv if it get's cancled. Let's just hope there well be lot's of rerun's...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    i think i will get a hearth atttack when it's cancelled(i got a heart stroke wen i was grounded for video games one time)

Years
  • I'd be sad if it ended. I mean... when the Japanese one ends I'll also be happy because everything will finally be resolved. What I am afraid of is that the US will stop dubbing the episodes :( For me that would be a truly awful and sad day...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    I'd be pretty sad....but if they did we'd all have to go to Japan and make them do it from another trainers life, like the original pokemon character Red. Something they reallly should do.....><.....no offense to Ash, but Red is way cooler...........I don't beleive the series will end anytime soon as long as we keep veiwing though....^^

Chelc

Years
  • I actually really don't know how I would react.

As long as the ending is well written, I don't think I'd have a problem with it. But if it just shows Satoshi becoming a pokemon master, I might. :/ I'd want to see Haruka accomplishing her goal of becoming a top coordinator, and see some other things resolved; like Satoshi's father, what happened to Kasumi's parents, if Masato will start his journey (unless that happens in the series, but, I dunno o_o), etc. So as long as the ending resolves most of the stuff in the show, I'll be happy.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Chelc said:
    I actually really don't know how I would react.

As long as the ending is well written, I don't think I'd have a problem with it. But if it just shows Satoshi becoming a pokemon master, I might. :/ I'd want to see Haruka accomplishing her goal of becoming a top coordinator, and see some other things resolved; like Satoshi's father, what happened to Kasumi's parents, if Masato will start his journey (unless that happens in the series, but, I dunno o_o), etc. So as long as the ending resolves most of the stuff in the show, I'll be happy.

*nods* Well put, I might be slightly upset that it ended because I've grown up with it but as long as the ending solved all of the unanswered questions I'd be fine with it.

Back