• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How would Wally train his Ralts if it only knew Growl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeky

I herd u liek mudkipz
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    You realize that alot of things in pokemon don't ACTUALLY make any sense at all, right?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Well, TMs always work. Or he could somehow miraculously catch another pokemon and train it by switching it out.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I trained mine by switching it in for experience and taking it out before it is murdered.

Years
  • It's possible his Ralts is a breed result that happened in the wild or something. I'm pretty sure his knows tackle or something similar at a lower level, please it's easy to catch more pokemon there or at his aunts without attacking them and just using a normal pokeball (go button hammering).

SethAragorn

Survived your Post!
    Years
  • OK so i checked wally up in this hack tool (where you can change his pokemon and items he has with him)
    The First one he only had ralts with growl..
    Secound time he already had gardevoir with double team ,calm mind,psycic and
    Fute sight.
    But somehow there isnt any wally you fight in front of that gym...
    Weird.

Elekid Kid

Banned
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    daycare maybe, he DID give dad the zigzazoon back because i just started a new game and checked, he is too poor to have TMs, and he would have been killed before he could have struggled. so...yeah. and outside mauville gym he says "uncle let me fight this gym" its a good thing the hero kills him before wattson does. poor guy, his family probably beat him and thats why he is sick.

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
  • His ralts fought another level 5 ralts.
    They growled each other to death.
    Wally's ralts used struggle and won.
    Ralts struggled through more battles.
    Ralts grew to level 6.

That's my guess. Maybe he used rare candy, though.

Ex Trainer Ruiisu

You Told Me I Was A Monster
    Years
  • 1) I just started my sapphire over, and it does appear at level 5
    2) Wally moved to verdanturf town, which is right next to Route 117, where you can find roselia, he caught roselia and did the whole switch method to level up his Ralts to get confusion.

This is what i thinks anyways, though this doesn't explain why he didn't use roselia in that first maulville battle, he couldve put roselia in the daycare center. Oh and Wallys ralts had these moves when you first battle him
    Growl
    Confusion
    Double Team
    Teleport

I do however like alot of your ideas

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Ralts Attack

Maybe he used AR lol. He could of teamed up with his uncle or someone until it leveled and learned confusion. Or he could of used rare candy, witch is what i would of one.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • hmmm that house where you have double battle is near vendanturf. Maybe he joined them and then he leveled up his ralts?

thatrabidfangirl

*sweatdrops*
    Years
  • Ooh, the double battle one is a new idea. But how could you have a three-way double battle? *tinkly alternate reality music*
    "Snr and Jnr - oh, and some kid we found wandering around with a Ralts - Amy and Meg would like to battle!"
    If it is Amy and Meg.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • How about this?

Nintendo, are kind, loving people, and decided to give wally's ralts 11 levels for christmas.

Years
  • I know!!! He moves to Verdanturf, right? Well there are Roselia on the route next to it. So Wally probably caught the Roselia to help him train it and Ralts. I know this because in Victory Road, he uses a Roselia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back