• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you stop an annoying Brother/Sister?

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    I'd hit 'em! (Easy on little girls though :classic: )
    Girl: hit her with a Barbie,or any other doll.
    Boy:hit with bicycle, or something with wheels.

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    I would ask my sister do yoy want candy.When they say yes i will say you will get it tomorrow then they be good.By tomorrow they will forget.Or i will blackmail them.

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    I dunno. My brother isn't annoying. *wins*

If he were though, I guess I'd just ignore him or something.
    That's harder than you might imagine...

I would just blow some smoke into his face, that's a perfect deterrent :bandit:

Ash_luver

Let me be, My perogative
    Years
    For me, with my bro and sis, i just lock them out of my room, or yell mom! usually that scares them away ^^ i wouldnt hit them, becuase then i would get in trouble for that, and they wouldnt! so, yup XD

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    *thinks*...
    Depends how annoying really...
    me and brother don't really get into fights anymore just small arguments that just go away after a while. But when i was small i just rat him out on my dad, or really when i'm in trouble i blame him as well just to get him back...(i'm evil)...

"As you get older fights get less and less but the arguments are big once they happen."

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'll hug him. and give him his favorite food to stuff his mouth up. xD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 1, 2005
    Well i'm the youngest of three sisters. But they dont really do anything to me anymore. They never really did. Except for chasing me around when I was about 5 and also starting pillow fights with me. If they did anything worse they'd get in trouble. Especially if they hit me or something. I guess they were actually being smart by not hitting me or taping me to something as people have said.

Years
    tell them that if they don't stop, you're going to flush down all of their RuroKen manga down the toilet...

That's just me...XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    My brother - I have one so this is the routine:

~Hit him, kick him, smash him up in a pillow fight, or spin him around by the collar of his shirt if I'm really mad [these are for extreme anger]
    ~Yell out to my mother to remove him from my room or the computer area
    ~Blackmail him to shut up
    ~Mimic everything he says and turn insults back around until he shuts up

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    i got a little bro and sis so this is what i do
    1: tell em to shut up
    2: (if they don't) tackle em
    3: beat em up till they cry
    4: (after they tell) i flick them off and swear real quite

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I kick him in the balls. I've done it several times, and it works like a charm... only for about a week though. It's so funny hen my ickle brother gets in the way. He does go a bit off the wall when he eats things with colourants and sweeteners in though. Then you have to go to really drastic measures to calm him down XD

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    I kick him in the balls. I've done it several times, and it works like a charm... only for about a week though. It's so funny hen my ickle brother gets in the way. He does go a bit off the wall when he eats things with colourants and sweeteners in though. Then you have to go to really drastic measures to calm him down XD
    How old is he? Don't you have to think that he will be unable to get children on his own? :confused:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I have a 7 year old little brother, and there are MULTIPLE ways...

- The best thing to stop an annoying sibling is to threaten them. Not major, but minor stuff such as the continuous nagigng of, "I'm not going to give you your gameboy unless you stop bothering me" Or "Stop or else I'm going to lock your computer!" Same applies for their toys, manga, etc etc.

- Get them to do things you want to do. For example, your mom asks you to take care of your little brother/sister. It's time to go home from the park when he/she complains and doesn't want to go home. Just simply instead of asking them to go home, say this, "I'm going to go home and eat ice cream...but I'm not going to bring you." They'll follow you either by, "Oh please take me!" or "If you don't take me, I'm going to kick you!" Act all annoyed and take them. =3

- ALWAYS have something to blackmail. If you don't, make one up, such as repeatedly singing, "I know who you like~~~<3" OR "Stop or else I'm going to tell you-know-who about the you-know-what." <- That part often affects bratty kids, not TOO young ones or the kids who know better.

- The easiest way for me is just to simply glare in a pessimistic matter at them, and say slowly "I'm going to eat you alive." <<; Works half the time for me.

...more. XD

*note: not all of these will work for you. Just something out of Lily's boredom and imagination. o.o

Natzap

Years
    Like Sara(Suicune) said, me and our other sister cant do anything like hit her. But I am the middle child so our older sister can beat up on me too. But shes too nice. Haha yeah we did chase her around, and sometimes still do, but the best solution is to gang up on her with a pillow fight (sorry Sara its just too funny)

Back