• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How you can get DEOXYS without cheating in R/S!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

"pokecolo"

#1 Ludicolo fan
Years
  • Here's a cool rumor! I heard that after you get a gold trainer card in R/S (without using Action Replay, Gameshark, etc.) you can get DEOXYS! (No, not by trading with FR/LG.) Okay! This is how to get DEOXYS! (Some of you may already know this.) First off, go to the Mossdeep Space center, then there'll be some guy running around like crazy (this may not be accurate) then he asks you to go into the rocket that just landed (he doesn't tell you were) because there's a strange pokemon inside. Enter, and there'll be a level 30 DEOXYS inside.

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    pokecolo said:
    Here's a cool rumor! I heard that after you get a gold trainer card in R/S (without using Action Replay, Gameshark, etc.) you can get DEOXYS! (No, not by trading with FR/LG.) Okay! This is how to get DEOXYS! (Some of you may already know this.) First off, go to the Mossdeep Space center, then there'll be some guy running around like crazy (this may not be accurate) then he asks you to go into the rocket that just landed (he doesn't tell you were) because there's a strange pokemon inside. Enter, and there'll be a level 30 DEOXYS inside.

have you tried this? I doubt it's true.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Oh, please, members aren't gullible enough to fall for that one. Bring in concrete proof that this is real, then I might consider re-opening this.

Case closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back