• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy I'm Founder of Phate

Founder of Phate

I'm Paul and I've been interested in Pokemon for about 6-7 years now so I thought it was about time to join something related to it so here I am.

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    Yay, A member. Welcome.... here.... 0_o call me danny plz. anyway pm me if you need help, cya.

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    welcome to pv, you will liked here

Years
    Hey, Paul. I`m Angelus...Call me Angel, even though it is kind of a lame name...>.>
    Anyway, enjoy your stay here, and watch out for the mind controlling aliens. o.o;

Edit: The Aliens told me to tell you that there aren`t any aliens. I hate mind control.

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to these boards Fouder OP, I hope ya have fun and post alot and dont hesitate if ya wanna be buddies just ask me XD. I am a very kind person like lots of people on these boards XD. Have fun.

Pokemon_Veteran

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Founder of Phate? Interesting name! You usually get Pokemon usernames around here so it is cool when you get usernames like yours. Anyway, welcome! :)

Back