• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    I'm new here, looking forward to meeting some fellow gamers. I am kind of new to pokemon.. since the last time I played was so far back lol ( shame ) my IGN is as it is here on this forum.

Azar

Elite Four
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Hi maticx!

Welcome to PC! I'm new here too. This forum is really interesting. You can meet new persons and Pokémon fans, so you'll know everything about the games. Tell us... What version was the last that you played?

In my case, the last version that I played was Pokémon B2W2... And I'll play Pokémon XY in June, because I'll receive my 3DS. Something more... In November, Nintendo presents the remakes of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire - ORAS), so we are waiting this.

If you need something or you want to talk, write me. See you around!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hey maticx, welcome to PC! Do you play games other than Pokemon? There's a fairly active video games forum on PC as well for all your non-Pokemon needs, I quite like posting there myself. Are you starting again on the newer games or working your way up from the older ones that you missed?

Ash Ketchum 11

I'm glad your back with pokemon. If you have any questions, I'm a pokemon master of gen 1 and I'm really knowledgable of all the rest. See you around!

Back