• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I'm assuming your a H.I.M fan, sweet =D

Welcome to Pokecommunity Alakezizam, I'm a fan of Alakazam because he used to PWn so much in Pokemon Stadium 2. Make sure to read the rules and if your stuck on something and need help, you may PM the staff. I'll see you around~

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    HIM's decent, I suppose. Some of their stuff is good, but I'm not a huge fan. Anywho...welcome to PC!! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions feel free to ask. XD See you around the community.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I know you're new Alakazizam, but please don't swear, it's against the rules. ^^;

Anywho, I too hope you stick around for a while, PC is such a fun place. Enjoy your stay. =3

~Kelsey

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Welcome to PC and hope you make lots of friends and stay active ^^
    Well that's it from me just read the rules and you'll do great oh and don't forget to pm me if you want to be friends!!I do like alakazam I have one in my team!!

altarialover :t334:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o___o Wow. You live in Overland Park too?
    ^^ Kewl.
    Anyhoo, welcome to the PC!
    Hope you have fun around here. Just remember to read the rules, and try to stay active.

~ Peace

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    HIMs kewl XP Hope you like it here and I hope to see you around ^^;

As the others said read the rules and FAQs so that you don't get in trouble, If you need anything or wanna be friends you can PM me or the staff here.

Back