• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How's my Futur team!?

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2004
    trainer name: (sorry cant tell cause its my name)

Version: Leaf Green

Okay here they are:

Charcoal the charizard

Charley the pideot

Raichu the Raichu (Raichu's name is CAPIDALIZED and i dont like that)

Virgil the Persian

Virgil II the Mew (i have two in my ruby and i'm trading one)

Metalisk the Steelix

Basilisk the Onix

Anaconda the Arboc

Biogene the Mewtwo

Biogene 2 the leaf Grean version Deoxys

Luigi the Lugia (on R island 7 you have the chance to capture Ho-Oh, or Lugia)

AND MUCH MORE!!!!!

PS. i dont right the attacks cause it takes to long, okay?

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    a) Don't double post please. Go read the rules
    b) What's the point of this thread? Either I'm missing something or the thread is poorly explained...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    um... a list of Pokemon that he will be capturing in FRLG, with movesets such as Pidgeot having fly and wing attack at the same time?

James3

That better not be poo!
    Years
    I think this is so we can tell Omega green if his team is good or not so he doesnt level up a rubbish one
    i think it silly having mew and mewtwo, onix and steelix

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    James said:
    I think this is so we can tell Omega green if his team is good or not so he doesnt level up a rubbish one
    i think it silly having mew and mewtwo, onix and steelix
    then he would have posted items, EVs, moves and other things as well, not just "let's throw out some names!"

Years
    yea i dont think he is asking him if his team is good...bc he has more than six pokemon ...unless im badly mistaken..u can only have six pokemon..n like every one else said....there are no moves...so how can we tell him if they are good are not

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Nothing is wrong with the names. It's the trainer's choice. I can name a Pokemon "moron" and it can just be as powerful of a Sceptile as "Sceptile."

Back