• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HST HDF (Hubble Deep Field)

Years
OK if anyone on this site likes my work at all could you please help me with my new game please it is called hubble deep field hst hdf it is about the mysteries and long mystical developments of the hubble deep field the origional hubble deep field was of course tooken by the hubble space telescope also called hst
i would need help with credits charas and chipsets and advice you will recieve all of the credit for that section of the game and of course i will use your pokecommunity names i do respect personal space i will have a banner ready tomorrow for game helpers that looks like the wording will look like this i will also have a hubble sprite you can use anyway you like that is golden oh yeah back to the wording

OFFICIAL HST HDF
TEAM MEMBER

it will mostly not look like that if you do not want to help thanks for considering it (atleast)
if ya want to please post it here thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you ..................................................................

Back