• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Huge Giveaway!!! - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    They're yours! I'll add you in a few minutes. PM me when you're ready to trade. :)

Awesome, currently at my college campus and I don't have my 3DS with me so would later in the evening be okay? :) It is 11:45 AM at the time of writing of this post if that helps to determine if you will be on? I'd say ill be home in about 6 hours? Thank you so much :)

Years
    Awesome, currently at my college campus and I don't have my 3DS with me so would later in the evening be okay? :) It is 11:45 AM at the time of writing of this post if that helps to determine if you will be on? I'd say ill be home in about 6 hours? Thank you so much :)

You're only an hour behind me! Anywho... I won't be on when you get home, but I will be on later tonight.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    You're only an hour behind me! Anywho... I won't be on when you get home, but I will be on later tonight.

Hey sorry, I ended up going to the Batman v Superman premiere and was constrained for time :(. I'll be available today at any time if you if you are free :).

Years
    Hello, I would love to take a shiny Bold Budew and a Bashful Fancy Vivillon if possible :)
    My FC is: 3840 - 9558 - 9879
    And IGN: Maybelle

I can be online right now and 5 hours forward. Otherwise I can be online tomorrow.
    Thanks alot!!!

Years
    Hello, I would love to take a shiny Bold Budew and a Bashful Fancy Vivillon if possible :)
    My FC is: 3840 - 9558 - 9879
    And IGN: Maybelle

I can be online right now and 5 hours forward. Otherwise I can be online tomorrow.
    Thanks alot!!!

Judging by the time you post that, I'm about two hours late. But I'll save those to Pokemon for you. I'll be on for a few hours tonight and in the morning, but tomorrow night I won't be on until late.

Years
    Judging by the time you post that, I'm about two hours late. But I'll save those to Pokemon for you. I'll be on for a few hours tonight and in the morning, but tomorrow night I won't be on until late.

Awesome, I appreciate it :)
    I have added you on my 3DS so that it will be easier to see when you are online. You can ofcourse add me too if you want (if you already have done it, awesome!!!)

I will try to be online as much as possible, cause I am still unsure on what is early/late for you, so whenever I have access to internet I will be online

Years
    Awesome, I appreciate it :)
    I have added you on my 3DS so that it will be easier to see when you are online. You can ofcourse add me too if you want (if you already have done it, awesome!!!)

I will try to be online as much as possible, cause I am still unsure on what is early/late for you, so whenever I have access to internet I will be online

At the time of posting this, it is 8:51am for me. I'll be online for a little while starting in a few minutes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back