• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Huge Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
  • I see. Thanks for informing me.

I'll compile a list of my other Pokemon shortly. Are there any Korean events in particular that you're seeking?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    I see. Thanks for informing me.

I'll compile a list of my other Pokemon shortly. Are there any Korean events in particular that you're seeking?
    the ones on my wants list would be specific ones, otherwise just any nature i dont already have of the event

Years
  • BIG order. Not sure if you do bulk orders or not and I'm not sure what you want for all these. I mean, you pretty much have everything I want for competitive battling and I just don't even know. I would love you forever if I could get them but I don't know what exactly you want :S

Anyways, here's the order...again not sure what you want. I have very few events compared to you (and you probably have the ones I have anyways) and have some competitive pokes
    Spoiler:

Let me know if you would be willing to do this and for what. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    BIG order. Not sure if you do bulk orders or not and I'm not sure what you want for all these. I mean, you pretty much have everything I want for competitive battling and I just don't even know. I would love you forever if I could get them but I don't know what exactly you want :S

Anyways, here's the order...again not sure what you want. I have very few events compared to you (and you probably have the ones I have anyways) and have some competitive pokes
    Spoiler:

Let me know if you would be willing to do this and for what. Thanks!
    I actually prefer bulk trades, but it depends on if you have anything i want.
    For non events, i take 6iv EM HA only atm. Events i will either take anything not already on my list, or any event of a different nature than what is already on my list

Years
  • I actually prefer bulk trades, but it depends on if you have anything i want.
    For non events, i take 6iv EM HA only atm. Events i will either take anything not already on my list, or any event of a different nature than what is already on my list

Hm ok. I do have different natures for the Summer 2012 zekrom and reshiram. I have to check on the other events I have. Also for the competitive pokes, most have their hidden ability and egg moves, however, most of them have 5ivs. I can try to get a 6iv baby from them but let me know if 5ivs is fine. Also since I'm busy today and tomorrow, and Wednesday I start school, I'll probably be able to trade Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday and Sunday.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hm ok. I do have different natures for the Summer 2012 zekrom and reshiram. I have to check on the other events I have. Also for the competitive pokes, most have their hidden ability and egg moves, however, most of them have 5ivs. I can try to get a 6iv baby from them but let me know if 5ivs is fine. Also since I'm busy today and tomorrow, and Wednesday I start school, I'll probably be able to trade Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday and Sunday.
    thats fine, just shoot me a list when you have one ready of what you have to offer, and no only 6iv

Years
  • thats fine, just shoot me a list when you have one ready of what you have to offer, and no only 6iv

Sorry to waste your time...I can't get shiny 6iv ha pokemon. I could regular versions of the pokes but a shiny with 6ivs and it's hidden ability is too hard for me to get. I would like to trade my SPR2012 hasty reshiram and rash zekrom for 2 pokes though. They are:

Shiny Ralts | Adamant | Trace | lv1 | M
    31-31-31-x-31-31
    Shadow Sneak / Destiny Bond / Disable / Confuse Ray
    Egg move

And

Shiny Beldum | Adamant | Clear Body | lv1 | X
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Take Down

Also, if you don't have them already (forgot to check) I have a mild TRU Dragonite, an impish fancy pattern vivillion, and a WIN2011 Naive Celebi. If you don't have them I'd also like:

Shiny Shroomish | Adamant | Quick Feet | lv1 | M
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Bullet Seed / Drain Punch / Natural Gift / Spore
    Hidden Ability / Egg move

Shiny Galvantula | Timid | Compound Eyes | lv52 | M
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Thunder / Bug Buzz / Sticky Web / Giga Drain
    Gen5 Tutor only move

And

Shiny Froakie | Timid | Protean | lv1 | M
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Pound / Growl / Toxic Spikes

Lastly, I have a quiet SMR2010 Jirachi. If you don't have that then I would also like:
    Not sure what ivs these events have but anyways, let me know if you'd like these

Shiny Conkeldurr | Adamant | Iron Fist | lv100 | F
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Drain Punch / Ice Punch / Knock Off / Mach Punch
    Gen5 Tutor only move / Egg move

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Sorry to waste your time...I can't get shiny 6iv ha pokemon. I could regular versions of the pokes but a shiny with 6ivs and it's hidden ability is too hard for me to get. I would like to trade my SPR2012 hasty reshiram and rash zekrom for 2 pokes though. They are:

Shiny Ralts | Adamant | Trace | lv1 | M
    31-31-31-x-31-31
    Shadow Sneak / Destiny Bond / Disable / Confuse Ray
    Egg move

And

Shiny Beldum | Adamant | Clear Body | lv1 | X
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Take Down

Also, if you don't have them already (forgot to check) I have a mild TRU Dragonite, an impish fancy pattern vivillion, and a WIN2011 Naive Celebi. If you don't have them I'd also like:

Shiny Shroomish | Adamant | Quick Feet | lv1 | M
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Bullet Seed / Drain Punch / Natural Gift / Spore

Shiny Galvantula | Timid | Compound Eyes | lv52 | M
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Thunder / Bug Buzz / Sticky Web / Giga Drain
    Gen5 Tutor only move

And

Shiny Froakie | Timid | Protean | lv1 | M
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Pound / Growl / Toxic Spikes

Lastly, I have a quiet SMR2010 Jirachi. If you don't have that then I would also like:
    Not sure what ivs these events have but anyways, let me know if you'd like these

Shiny Conkeldurr | Adamant | Iron Fist | lv100 | F
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Drain Punch / Ice Punch / Knock Off / Mach Punch
    Gen5 Tutor only move / Egg move
    the zekrom is spr2012 event also right?
    if so, i want the reshiram, zekrom and the celebi. let me know what 3 you want, as well as ign and fc.
    regret, 5043-1273-2372

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Hello, I am a cloner with tons of pokemon for trade. If you are looking to trade, let me know what you are offering and what you want. If you are looking to get something cloned, name it and I will let you know if I'm interested in cloning it (I either only clone if i also want a copy, or if you make me a deal, i.e. clone something i don't want in return for something I do want). I can also clone trade (trade you my poke, clone your poke and return it back to you) but you MUST say you want a clone trade in your post, else i won't know and won't do it afterwards. If you want references for myself as a cloner, i can direct you to my main profile with over 1k posts and references on marriland.

Hey! I'd like to have Hasty 6IV Xerneas, Adamant 6IV Zygarde, and Adamant 6IV Jirachi.

I can trade you: Meloetta (6IV, Naive), Arceus (6IV, Hasty), Kyurem (6IV, Naive, Shiny)

I also have a ton of shiny 6IV pokemon...are there any you're looking for? I haven't compiled a list or anything yet, lol.

Years
  • the zekrom is spr2012 event also right?
    if so, i want the reshiram, zekrom and the celebi. let me know what 3 you want, as well as ign and fc.
    regret, 5043-1273-2372

Yeah I forgot to mention that zekrom is also SPR2012:P

Anyways, I want the ralts, beldum, and the shroomish. My fc: 0189-8902-0443 and my IGN: Anthony.

I can probably trade tomorrow afternoon at around 6-9 (I'm pacific standard time so -3 from eastern standard time). Also thanks in advanced!

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Hello this is cristal and im looking for some pokemon to help compleate my collection. I dont care what level or gender they are and i would prefer none shiny pokemon. I have one game from each gen. So i have lots im willing to trade. What i want are as follows:mew, Latias, jirachi, manaphy, and genesect. Im also looking for a blazeakinite. Please message me or post hear if you can help. (ps my friend code is 4184-3556-8530)

Chrono

\:D/
    Years
  • Hey EXE! I noticed you had a Modest 31 IV Spread Amoura and a Timid 31 IV Spread Noibat

If you want, you can clone my EV Trained Bold Shiny Dialga, (4 HP, 252 SP Atk, 252 Defense) Or Clone my Shiny Modest Fancy Pattern Vivillon received by Mystery Gift!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hey! I'd like to have Hasty 6IV Xerneas, Adamant 6IV Zygarde, and Adamant 6IV Jirachi.

I can trade you: Meloetta (6IV, Naive), Arceus (6IV, Hasty), Kyurem (6IV, Naive, Shiny)

I also have a ton of shiny 6IV pokemon...are there any you're looking for? I haven't compiled a list or anything yet, lol.
    not really interested in legends atm, but list the event/nature of the others like meloetta and arceus and if they are different natures than what i have all take em. as for 6ivs, i take HA EM unevolved only

Yeah I forgot to mention that zekrom is also SPR2012:P

Anyways, I want the ralts, beldum, and the shroomish. My fc: 0189-8902-0443 and my IGN: Anthony.

I can probably trade tomorrow afternoon at around 6-9 (I'm pacific standard time so -3 from eastern standard time). Also thanks in advanced!
    im PST also, so that time sounds fine

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hello this is cristal and im looking for some pokemon to help compleate my collection. I dont care what level or gender they are and i would prefer none shiny pokemon. I have one game from each gen. So i have lots im willing to trade. What i want are as follows:mew, Latias, jirachi, manaphy, and genesect. Im also looking for a blazeakinite. Please message me or post hear if you can help. (ps my friend code is 4184-3556-8530)
    if you havnt finished the dex, i doubt you have any 6iv HA EM or events, so best bet would be to make youre own thread asking for some help, good luck

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Hey EXE! I noticed you had a Modest 31 IV Spread Amoura and a Timid 31 IV Spread Noibat

If you want, you can clone my EV Trained Bold Shiny Dialga, (4 HP, 252 SP Atk, 252 Defense) Or Clone my Shiny Modest Fancy Pattern Vivillon received by Mystery Gift!
    is the dialga from an event? and the vivilon is hacked just so you know. you cant get mystery gift events as shiny

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I'm interested in your 5 IV Shiny Adamant Corphish, what pokemon are you looking for currently?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back