• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Huge Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

\:D/
Years
  • EXE so my Dialga isn't an event Dialga, but I do have an Event Ho-Oh in a way? It's my Pokemon Colosseum Ho-Oh with the OT "MATTLE" with ID 10048 that you could clone which I brought all the way from there to my Pokemon Y.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Originally Posted by exeRegret
    if you havnt finished the dex, i doubt you have any 6iv HA EM or events, so best bet would be to make youre own thread asking for some help, good luck

no i havnt finished my national dex but i do have some event pokemon. was also wondering what 6iv, HA, and EM mean.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    I'm interested in your 5 IV Shiny Adamant Corphish, what pokemon are you looking for currently?
    6iv HA EM unevolved or events i eit her dont have or of a different nature

EXE so my Dialga isn't an event Dialga, but I do have an Event Ho-Oh in a way? It's my Pokemon Colosseum Ho-Oh with the OT "MATTLE" with ID 10048 that you could clone which I brought all the way from there to my Pokemon Y.
    whats the nature of it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    no i havnt finished my national dex but i do have some event pokemon. was also wondering what 6iv, HA, and EM mean.
    List me the events you have, the ID number on it so i know exactly which event, and the nature
    Google IV and EV to get a better understanding, they are important to know and longer to explain. HA is hidden ability, which is just what it says, an ability on the pokemon you get through wild (minus the freind safari and horde battles) and EM is egg move, you get it through breeding, look it up also

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    I have a pinsir ID:08134, darkrai ID:07147, shaymin ID:03060, meloetta ID:07142, vivillon ID:00108, deoxys ID:30652, victini ID:36192, celebi ID:00010, and blaziken ID:10123

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Hello exeRegret, I removed the shiny mews from your shop since shiny mew is banned from being traded here.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • ok ya ill do that. what do you want in return?

why is that? You can obtain shiny mew in Gen3 via faraway island event

The chances of finding a shiny one in faraway island are ridiculously low. It's not plausible, really. There was no RNG when the event came out. Because of that, shiny mew is banned from being traded here, as it is safe ti assume all of them are hacks.

Also, yours were 5 or 6IV, and that is not possible. The RNG in generation 3 did not permit that. There is absolutely no way to have a legit shiny mew with those IVs.

Chrono

\:D/
    Years
  • ok ya ill do that. what do you want in return?

Shiny Amaura | Modest | Refrigerate | lv1 | M
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Growl / Powder Snow

and this one!

Shiny Noibat | Timid | Infiltrator | lv1 | M
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Tackle / Tailwind / Whirlwind / Super Fang

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    The chances of finding a shiny one in faraway island are ridiculously low. It's not plausible, really. There was no RNG when the event came out. Because of that, shiny mew is banned from being traded here, as it is safe ti assume all of them are hacks.

Also, yours were 5 or 6IV, and that is not possible. The RNG in generation 3 did not permit that. There is absolutely no way to have a legit shiny mew with those IVs.
    I myself found one long ago. You are right that it is incredibly rare as mine took almost a full year a child resetting, but the shiny rate for legends are the same as any others in those generations. IVs are POSSIBLE but as said, take forever to get. So i dont agree with the generalization, but ill keep it off

31-31-31-31-31-31
    Growl / Powder Snow

and this one!

31-31-31-31-31-31
    sounds good, was asked to stay late today so if your not around ill be home tomarrow around 6pm pst

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I myself found one long ago. You are right that it is incredibly rare as mine took almost a full year a child resetting, but the shiny rate for legends are the same as any others in those generations. IVs are POSSIBLE but as said, take forever to get. So i dont agree with the generalization, but ill keep it off

sounds good, was asked to stay late today so if your not around ill be home tomarrow around 6pm pst

That mew was only available to Japanese copies of emerald. The ticket used to get to mew is hacked into the games a lot. Any mew you get with a hacked ticket is considered a hack. People didn't know that Mew could be shiny so they received it right away.

The IVs are possible if you RNG abuse your ID and SID for the IV spread. RNG abuse hadn't been cracked when the ticket was distributed, therefore making it impossible to have an RNGed copy of the game to receive Mew during the distribution. Therefore all mews that were RNGed for shininess and IVs were obtained by hacking the ticket in.

The chances of someone getting a legit Shiny Mew from the games and that it made it all the way to the generation 6 games is so small that it is safe to assume that all Shiny Mews are hacked.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    Yeah I forgot to mention that zekrom is also SPR2012:P

Anyways, I want the ralts, beldum, and the shroomish. My fc: 0189-8902-0443 and my IGN: Anthony.

I can probably trade tomorrow afternoon at around 6-9 (I'm pacific standard time so -3 from eastern standard time). Also thanks in advanced!
    ive got them ready
    5043-1273-2372

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    I have a pinsir ID:08134, darkrai ID:07147, shaymin ID:03060, meloetta ID:07142, vivillon ID:00108, deoxys ID:30652, victini ID:36192, celebi ID:00010, and blaziken ID:10123
    whats the nature of the darkrai, shaymin, meloetta, deoxys, victini celebu and blaziken

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2021
    31-31-31-31-31-31
    Growl / Powder Snow

and this one!

31-31-31-31-31-31
    remind me again if i missed one, but you were wanting me to clone trade the Ho-oh only right? Thatd be a 1-1 trade. remind me if i forgot one of the others

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2014
    Hello, I'm interested on Event Inkay and Event Diancie.

FC:1693-1782-6488

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back