• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Huh?

pm_41

Gone and grown up
Years
  • I have heard about a cloning glitch in D/P involving the daycare in Solocian Town. Can someone please tell me how to do it (if it isn't yet another AR hack)? Thanks!

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
  • Hmmm....May just be a cover-up for an AR hack, now that I think about it. (I did see it in the Wi-Fi trading forum. A user that I was trading with mentioned it.)

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Yes, there is a glitch involving the first pokemon in the day care replacing the second one, and it was a USA glitch too...but nobody quite learned how to do it yet, it has only been discovered as an accident. Hey, atleast this glitch protects your game more I guess.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
  • I made the mistake of using my Master Ball on Suicune before I could clone the item. (Yes, there is a cloning glitch in Pokemon Crystal. It involves the "SAVING..." thing that you get when you switch boxes. You'll have to search for it, though. I don't have a link and my post count is too low. Sorry.)

As for this off-topic disscussion (as this is the DS Pokemon RPG forum, please take this to the GBC forum.

Moving back to the topic, as I stated above, does anyone know how to execute that glitch? It sounds a LOT easier than the GTS glitch (which seems a lot harder now...maybe Nintendo finally patched it without anyone knowing...hmmmmm....).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    God how many cloning glitchs are there?

Well, with the impliment of the double save feature, we could only anticipate all the glitches that came with it. I bet you could get a cloning glitch out of just about anything that involves an npc saving.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Yes, there is a glitch involving the first pokemon in the day care replacing the second one, and it was a USA glitch too...but nobody quite learned how to do it yet, it has only been discovered as an accident. Hey, atleast this glitch protects your game more I guess.

Hey, that solves legendary breeding!

rofl jk

Apparently, my friend had the same happen to him, but he aint got the smallest notion of how it happened.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • God how many cloning glitchs are there?

Quite a few, actually. However I don't believe this is one of them, but since I really can't say, I don't know. If the glitch is real, then yay for all those who want many legendaries. Although, nobody's actually quite figured it out yet. As xxxshayminxxx said, it was an accident.

Laa

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    I wish I knew how to do it... how would it even work?

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • I wish I knew how to do it... how would it even work?

I'm not sure, but like most codes it should involve some button-pressing, numbers, etc.

Wow I'm really helpful. :laugh: *sarcasm*

*sigh* I wish I knew how to do it, too. But, like any code, someday we'll conquer it and everyone will be breeding legendaries like crazy. And, slowly, the legends use their value.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
  • ...the legends use their value...

The Legendaries will NEVER lose their value! In fact, it would be awesome to battle a team of Mew all with different movesets. This makes the game even better in my book.

As for the glitch, does anyone know it? (Even the slightest hint will do!) It sounds easier than the GTS glitch (which some sites now say that Nintendo will ban you from Nintendo WFC if they suspect you of cloning and/or hacking.)

Back