• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Humanity Red

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    Humanity Red is a game made using RPG Maker XP and Maruno's Engine. crispybacon1234 posted an idea on how you play as a Pokémon and catch and train Humans to become a Human Master.

Story:
    A Team of Meowth is stealing Humans from Pokemon for exterminating Humanity from the world. You, a Pokemon, must stop them by k-i-double hockey sticks-ing their boss, Persian. Once that happens, collect 4 Gym Badges and take on the Human League to be the very best like noone ever was.

Features:
    Pokemon train Humans in this game.

Progress report:
    So far, only a demo is being made, and no scripting has been done.

Screenshots:
    capture000.png

Credits:
    Enterbrain: Creating RPG Maker XP
    Maruno: Creating Essentials Engine

mde2001

Pokemon Industrial Developer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    This looks like a combination of completely weird and fun. I look forward to hearing more about this project.

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    I have bad news, no word of any further progress for a while do to difficulty on stat and move distributions for the different characters, especially since around 114-120 are planned... Sorry...

Do not expect the starter humans you might get from Professor Trevenant to be revealed any time soon...

Back