• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Humanum Familiares (OOC/SU)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm still hanging about. Would it be an idea for me to delete mine and Ichiro's posts?

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Since there is some spots open, I was wondering if it was worth me joining. Is everyone already paired??

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Unfortunately yes JumboShrimp :( However if you know anyone who could join with you as a pre-arranged pair that would be aloud.

@ Skymin, yeah thats probably a good idea (Hooray for mod powah!) and you and tenthcompanion are paired so you will be a *late summon* if you catch my meaning. You will have already summoned your familiar however they are yet to wake up, a way to trigger this is to have your familiar be awakened by the current noise and turbulance outside, however if you would prefer another way then thats fine. If you guys have any questions then just shoot and I'll answer to the best of my abilities.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Well the stuff in Germania has finished and everyone has returned to the school, Josh father has turned out to be the main bad guy and Adriel was his familiar, Josh father, Gregory Mist, is also the husband and familiar of the chaos heart meaning Joshs real mother is the chaos heart meaning Josh is technically a void mage, however Joshs void magic is very unstable and near impossible to control, turning him into a void creature. The current course of the RP next is unclear however, a new mission is about to be put forward and Im going to try and get you and tenthcompanion involved before that.

If its Ok with you, Oakley will be already summoned, in fact she was summoned the day of the official ceremony, however she never woke up after the contract was sealed, if it's Ok with you, my next post will be about the prof. waking you up and then you'll kinda just get, as the headmaster would say "included, considering all of you seem to have a knack for trouble Im going to pretty much link any more human familiars with you, Im honestly getting quite annoyed with you abundance anyway so this works out best for me" Or something like that, he's going to be a real a** about it either way :3

Oh and @ tenthcompanion, you will be sitting by her bedside when the group arrives, so your Opening Post should be about the group arriving and how you summoned your familiar, how they're not waking up etc. etc. while Skymin, yours should be about just waking up aswell as talking about the summoning from your point of view etc. etc.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
EDIT: oh! oh okay, oakley is the one in the bed (just read your post lol) OKAY! Well i'll just wait for tenth companion to post, then i'll get oakley awake.

Last edited:
Back