• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hummy's Art Gallery

Should i carry on?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
  • Hey! Im new to the art thing, but if my items go down well then i'll carry on :D

I do all of my art on GIMP with a mouse, but im planning on getting a Graphics Tablet soon

Anyway.. TOO THE ART!

I got some drawings from a thred a while ago, i think it was Pokemon Tanzanite? I think the hack failed though so i decided that i would at least try to colour them in and these are what i came up with :)

Spoiler:

The rest of the things ive done are syled like the art work of pokemon cards

The Wolf
    Spoiler:

Panda
    Spoiler:

Fighting type thingy
    Spoiler:

Ghost
    Spoiler:

Chibi Squirtle

Spoiler:

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • These are really good. I love how you did the nice tree scenary to your "Fighting type thingie" it goes really well with it. Why dont you know you give them a name? The Ghost that you have is very unique, to me it kind of reminds me in a way of this character in the Mario series named "Chain Chomp". I love the coloring on it too because it is purple. The background for the Ghost fits its character as well, great job!

:t354:TG

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
  • I will name them if someone finds me a link to the Pokemon Tanzanite forum, i will also credit the person who did the sketches too. The ideas aren't mine, but i did all the colours and backrounds :)

Back