• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hurt & Heal: Ledgendarys

rz_prostreet

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Catch Mew2

First, u have to defeat E4, then go to 1 island, go to the cave that has 2 members of Team Rocket, go into there and find the Ruby. Go to the Pokemon center in 1 island, talk to Celia (i dont remember his name). He'll give you the ticket. Now you can go to seven island.
    Go to 7 island and find the cave that have 2 ...(Sorry, My fisrt language is VN, so i dont know this word). Use cut to open the door. Go there and find the Sapphire. You'll see the professor of Team Rocket. Go to 4 or 6 island. Go to the house that need password to open. But now, you can go into it. Find the best way to go to the room of the professor that have the Sapphire. Talk to him. He'll give you the Sapphire. Go to 1 island, talk to Celia. Now you can you to the cave that has mewtwo (That cave is in the city you've defeated Misty). Go there and find mewtwo.
    Note: If you dont have masterball, you can use Ultra ball, but you must take mewtwo has red Hp and sleep. Goodluck! :)

Back