• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hurt n' Heal TYPES Edition

GrayLuna

Years
    Electric - 313 (+1)
    Bug - 26 (-1)

So have you gotten you're 3rd badge already? Or are you still taking you're sweet time. >.<

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Electric - 314 (+1)
    Bug - 25 (-1)

I've got 7 now, gonna get the 8th soon. My Pokemon are just under Lv70. Probably get the 8th when they are.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Electric - 316 (+1)
    Bug - 23 (-1)

I've been spending a lot of time planning a team to raise after beating the league and gaining access to everything, especially previous gen pokemon. I'm thinking of making a Sandstorm based team. Most of my favourite pokemon are found in the desert.

GrayLuna

Years
    Electric - 317 (+1)
    Bug - 22 (-1)

Thats cool well i should also start training for when i get diamond >.< but first im trying to complete my pokedex in emerald to get a jotho starter and so i can start my game again.

Back