• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hvsep's *small* Trading Place.

hvsep

Pimpster.
Years
  • So here's my kind of small trade thread. PLEASE NOTE! The only time I use AR is to clone Pokemon (that's not against the rules, is it?) And that is it. All Pokemon here are 100% legit. I don't sav, I don't catch Pokes with AR. Yes, I know I don't have many Pokemon to offer, but it was either this or quick trade thread. So yeah. :P

My Pokemonz

*shiny* Piplup, level 1, newly hatched. Knows Surf+Brine, Male, Serious Nature, 100% UT

*shiny* Heracross, level 1, newly hatched. Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, male, Quiet Nature, 100%
    UT

PKTOPIA Magmortar (female), Modest Nature, 100% UT

TRU Calm Regigigas, 100% UT

TRU Hardy Shaymin, 100% UT

ALAMOS Hardy Darkrai, 100% UT

Wanted List

I'm after any event pokemon that I don't have (legits only, please), shinies, and legendaries from other regions. I don't really have anything particular.

I'll update this thread with more pokemon as soon as I find my other games.

hvsep

Pimpster.
    Years
  • Sounds fine to me. :)

Lemme look for it in my boxes. :P

Ready whenever she is.

HaZard2k8

I Leik Mudkipz! =D
    Years
  • I'm interested in your Darkrai.

I'll be willing to offer:

Shiny Gyarados "Lax" (UT)
    Groudon "Hasty" (UT)
    Shiny Machoke "Careful" (T)
    Regirock "Adamant" (T)
    Registeel "Gentle" (UT)

Last edited:

radioactiveman

Up And Atom!
    Years
  • I really intrested in your darkrai and shaymin. I can offer just about all the legendaries from the gba games and d/p such as: mewtwo, moltres, zapdos, articuno, groudon, kyogre, the three regis, rayquaza, latia, latios, suicune etc...(except for the event ones, since i havent got those yet). Just let me know what you want.

Back