• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I added another pocket to the bag but it doesn't show in the editor.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2021
    I added another pocket to the bag (for Mega Stones) but it doesn't show up in the editor, is this supposed to happen, and I have to edit the items that go in it via the pbs file, or did I miss something?

Years
    I wouldn't know this one, sorry. While my game has a Mega Stones pocket, I moved all the mail to the generic items pocket since I'm not going to have mail, then made what was the mail pocket the Mega Stones pocket.

I just realized what the issue may be. Did you add the new pocket by editing the scripts of the main game? Because the game's scripts and the editor's scripts are two different things. If you made a change to the game's scripts the editor might not see that, the editor mostly deals with the PBS files.

Last edited:
    Back