• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I always wondered why people enjoy sunsets...

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I enjoy watching the sunset shine in front of my porch with Starbucks or regular coffee, just listening to music, or even better reading. Kinda odd for a dude to do that haha.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I mainly like when a sunset kinda casts an orange glow over everything. There was a summer a couple years ago, when here in California there was the really bad wildfires, and the smoke they produced gave us orange sunsets every night. I have to say, I hated the fires, but the sunsets they produced were amazing.

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    Sunset is the only time where you want to look at the sun and it doesn't hurt your eyes!!! Sunsets are beautiful!! O.O

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I prefer the normal sky, I can look at the clouds and make pictures from 'em. Childish but fun xP Sunsets are cool for maybe 5 seconds? Then I lose interest... If I ever look at it in the first place, normally the sun sets without me noticing.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I like watching sunsets..
    Mainly because the shades of orange and red look vibrant and beautiful <3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I like sunsets when I'm at the beach and its over the water.

Otherwise...nothing special. Except once and a while where the entire sky changes colour.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    Watching a sunset is a delightful sight. :)

I enjoy it, mainly when I am on a beach.

The scene is really magical. xD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I prefer the normal sky, I can look at the clouds and make pictures from 'em. Childish but fun xP. Sunsets are cool for maybe 5 seconds? Then I lose interest... If I ever look at it in the first place, normally the sun sets without me noticing.

^ That really. Normal sky is cool, I like sunsets too but normal sky is waaay better. The sunset is nice to see in appearance of colour wise for me I guess, but there's not many clouds to make little pictures (like slippers!) for me. I get bored eventually.

Years
    When you watch a sunset you can actually see the sun moving across the sky, that is, behind the horizon. You can't do that except at sunset or sunrise since there's nothing the sun moves in comparison to. It gets you thinking about the earth revolving through space and other big thoughts.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    i love the sunsets that are rainbow-coloredish across the whole sky. like red at the bottom and then get gets bluey purple eventually. it's just so calming to see such beautiful soft colors *o*

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Any time you have a thought, your head hurts; so when a sunset comes along, I'm not surprised it has the same effect on your "brain".

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    most of the time i dont even notice them. the only time i really watch sunsets is when it turns the entire sky pink, or some other color tho i rarely see those.
    i find them relaxing and peaceful.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Sunsets depress me. They make me think of the sad and bad times of my life. I can't stand them.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I personally prefer sunrises, much prettier with mist and dew and stuff. Sunsets are okay though, but it's a little too orange.

Years
    I've never liked sunsets because they're so pretty that I can't look away from them. It becomes a bit of a distraction from whatever I was doing previously.
    I'm never lucky enough to have a camera with me, either. I usually only bring the camera on vacations, since it's so big.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Sunset means the day will be getting colder and colder, so I like it.

Back