• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am Alex, hear me roar

Years
  • Hello everybody! I'm AATFC, otherwise known as Alex. I've been a fan of Pokemon literally all my life. I've never missed a game, plush toy, or anything else. I'm currently trying to get one of the largest Pokemon stuff collections in the World...Or at least the U.S. The last time I counted one of the 3 parts of my collection, which is the Pokemon plush toys, I counted 62 plush toys in total, which I'm very proud of. I hope to be around often to interact with all the people here on the forums. Until then, I'll be seeing you later!
    Alex

Years
  • Hello to both of you! It's so nice to have a community who is very quick to reply to a new member's greeting! I'm thinking I'm gonna like it here.

Back