• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am back! :D

GovAsh

Quiet Trainer
Years
  • I haven't been here since like 2009 lol i am now 22 years old instead of 20, a little about me...I have written a 50 page novel i have over 14 stories I'm working on at the moment and i've written at least 100 pieces of poetry. :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • welcome back gov ash! that is certainly a very long time! two years is like the previous decade already!

since I deduced you like literary works and everything, I'm pretty sure you know that in the Fanfiction and Writing section, you'll find lot of great works. You can post one in too if you want to share your stories! :)

anyway, two years is a long time. Many things have changed so you better catch up with the rules. Especially the new Signature Rules. I think today is the deadline for it, and will start giving out infractions. Anyway, participate actively again! Don't leave us again! Have fun! See you around.

- mR

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    We're glad to have you back! 2 years seems a really long time, couldn't really imagine it if I were in your place .. It's been so long. But yeah, welcome back to PC! .. I'm a writer too, I have my own poetry thread under Poetry (which is a sub-forum of Fanfiction and Writing, as miltankRancher linked to you) .. But wow, you've written 100 pieces of poetry? That's a huge accomplishment, as far as I can estimate, I've only written 20-30 pieces. I'm not a fast writer, It takes me a lot of time to think of words suitable for my poem, so yeah, also it's not that good! But I'm proud of what I can do anyways. I am really looking forward to see some of your works there, so if you ever want to post them, then go ahead! :D

I'm sure you are already certain about the rules & regulations and pretty much how PC goes. There were some changes though, so I suggest re-reading them. I hope that you will get reacquainted with your old buddies, if they're still here though, but if not, meeting new ones wouldn't hurt right? Have a wonderful time, and if you ever need help, ask me!

Palcks

some nights.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    I have written a 50 page novel i have over 14 stories I'm working on at the moment and i've written at least 100 pieces of poetry. :)

What kind of stuff are your stories about? The only big project I've ever worked on is my old fan fiction, which is a little over three hundred pages at the moment, and still going. DX I've been trying to write a story that can actually be published, but it gets hard to figure out plot points and stuff. ><

Anyway, welcome! :P

Back