• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ I am Betwixt ]

Betwixt

[ The Unknown Enigma ]
    Years
    What's up everybody, my name is the Betwixt. I hope to meet you all, have fun times here, and be an active member on an active forum (*unlike pe2k cough cough*)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hahaha, baaw.. Pe2K isn't so horribly inactive.. xD

There are worse forums to be on in terms of activity, so you have to give it some credit. lol D:

Welcome to PC, Betwixt! (That username.. took a couple of glances at to spell it right, fffff. )

Here's to hoping that you find this place enjoyable enough to stick with us!

Betwixt

[ The Unknown Enigma ]
    Years
    Hahaha, baaw.. Pe2K isn't so horribly inactive.. xD

There are worse forums to be on in terms of activity, so you have to give it some credit. lol D:

Welcome to PC, Betwixt! (That username.. took a couple of glances at to spell it right, fffff. )

Here's to hoping that you find this place enjoyable enough to stick with us!
    Meh, well at least this place gets more than 2-3 lines of members xD. Thanks.

Back