• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am coming back to Pokemon

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 3, 2004
    When pokemon first hit I bought a pack a week with all my money. The current game store was selling them for $7. Then they got in trouble with the IRS. So have way through a new game store opened. This was aobut at Fossil, I think. Oh well. But pokemon died down I quit when the first Gym thing came out. I think it was Gym Heros. I bought about 2 packs. Now this in 4 years later or more and I just played a sealed deck EX: Dragon with, Martin, our local store owner. He got Salamace and I got Flygon. Now since I got Ru/Sa in July I have always like Flygon but... go figue my deck sucked. He wooped me bad.

Now Flygon is a Normal that needs Yellow and Green. But Trapinch need only colorless. I was loking for a good deck construcion with old card to use Flygon. I really don't want to spend that much money seeing I have 450+ cards. I know its not that much but enough to make a have way deck. I would also like to use Electrabuzz. Now I would do this my self but one. I only get to to play once a week or less and two I haven't made a deck in over 4 years. Just some radom cards isn't going to beat the person with 1500+ crads. And cards are his job so he is an awe some deck builder.

Years
    good deck

Energy:18

7xGrass
    8xElectric
    3xDouble Colorless Energy

Pokemon:16

4xTrapnch
    2xVibrava
    4xFlygon
    2xElectabuzz
    3xCleffa