• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am creating a Pokémon AU fanfic series.

Years
  • 10 years ago, I created a Raichu gijinka OC named Jacob Steamclutch. I did write one story with him, but then I didn't do anything with him for years until just recently.

After I started writing a story for him again, I created and drew two new gjinka oc's, a shiny Starmie gijinka named Sara Elster and a Shinx gijinka named Wesley Wattman, and am now in the process of creating a fanfiction series featuring Jacob, Sara, Wesley, some other gijinka OC's, etc.

The series is tentatively called "Universe JC" (JC= JacobChu, my nickname on DeviantArt where the series will mainly go), and from what I've devised so far, gijinkas can use the powers of whatever Pokémon they are, can talk to Pokémon, and even have one following them around. They also can become trainers, can participate in a Pokken Tournament style league that is like a martial arts league for them.

Anyway, the series is an AU that is loosely based on the original anime (Not Horizons), as that is what I'm mostly familiar with and because I plan to have some of the characters from that, mainly Duplica, Casey and some others in it. However, being loosely based on it, I might have characters from the games and/or manga appear.

The main characters are Jacob Steamclutch, and his pet Raichu, Sparkshot as they head on their own journeys throughout the Pokémon world on many adventures and mis-adventures along with Sara, Wesley, and some others like, Vic, a Meowth gijinka who constantly annoys Jacob and others. Jacob lives on a homestead in the Kanto region with Sparkshot and other pet Pokémon of his, and has a 1/8 scale, 7.5 inch gauge ride-on model railroad.

I am coming up with some stories, such as stories about the Pokken Gijinka League that Jacob participates in, stories that show some of his and other characters' back stories, and more.

As I've said before, the stories will mainly be posted on DeviantArt, I'm just trying to think of some plots for them besides the league and back-stories.

Back