• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am creating a post-world Pokemon fanfic.

Days
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    A world where the term Pokemon was just a thing of past, a world where items do not have any use other than decor, a world where everything about a Pokemon was just virtual, where every Pokemon was just data waiting to debugged and scrapped after it has served its purpose. Welcome to my world.

(Hi, I am just new at writing so I just bunched together a no. of cool lines and just posted it. I just have a bunch of ideas and wanna work on it but the exam season is keeping me up, thus I am just at momeent, collecting ideas and information to make some thread/novels and all that stuff.)

If any of you Pokemon enthusiasts want to share and expand on this idea, I will surely try to incorporate and do something about the ideas you all have shared with me.

P.S. (My Pokemon knowledge is much outdated as I have not followed through the years. The last time I was into Pokemon seriously was around 2017-18 and just was never brought back into it. Thus, if any keyboard warrior out there who could fulfil my request by filing me up on the to-date knowledge would be much appreciated and also given some special perks, idk, just saying, but yes,
    pls help me)

X.P.S. (help me, I am very helpless.)

Days
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    A world where the term Pokemon was just a thing of past, a world where items do not have any use other than decor, a world where everything about a Pokemon was just virtual, where every Pokemon was just data waiting to debugged and scrapped after it has served its purpose. Welcome to my world.

(Hi, I am just new at writing so I just bunched together a no. of cool lines and just posted it. I just have a bunch of ideas and wanna work on it but the exam season is keeping me up, thus I am just at momeent, collecting ideas and information to make some thread/novels and all that stuff.)

If any of you Pokemon enthusiasts want to share and expand on this idea, I will surely try to incorporate and do something about the ideas you all have shared with me.

P.S. (My Pokemon knowledge is much outdated as I have not followed through the years. The last time I was into Pokemon seriously was around 2017-18 and just was never brought back into it. Thus, if any keyboard warrior out there who could fulfil my request by filing me up on the to-date knowledge would be much appreciated and also given some special perks, idk, just saying, but yes,
    pls help me)

X.P.S. (help me, I am very helpless.)
    Those who have seen this are cursed by gardevoir and vaporeon to write their suggestions and ideas about my adventure as I will surely start posting here about my ideas.

Days
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    The story goes on like this.
    The world of Pokemon is peacefully co-existing and the grand champion of terraria(name of the Pokemon world) has just had its vacancy filled by the new champion (not our mc) after have just defeated the previous champion (still not our mc). The Pokemon professor of the previous champion, the youngest professor, (lo and behold, our mc) has just recruited the the prev champ as his aide as per the champ's request.

Suddenly, every Pokemon transforms into a red light and vanishes in thin air. Every single Pokemon, except maybe, mew and idk, mew two.
    The world is filled with chaos, and the hidden organisation, the professors' come into purview to give the world the truth behind the chaos that has ensued.

The truth is every Pokemon is, was essentially just data, sent by the higher worlds, and the truth was entrusted to the professors of terraria, as they were the one who invented the poke balls and the pc to accommodate these pocket monsters as they were essentially just data and nothin else.
    The whole world started to have a panic attack, and were questioning what was even the meaning of this.

The professors thought that it was time to let people know why they were practising catching these monsters for generations and generations.
    Just as their world is terraria, there are also other worlds that inhabit other species of organisms, mostly human based or situated.
    But there is one world out there that are very significantly closer to the Pokemon they have been slaving around for these past years.

The inhabitants of the world of "Creastia".

They are almost as identical as Pokemon.

There is just one tiny difference that separates the from the PocketMonsters ; they are made of flesh and bones, unlike data.

In other words, yes, they do get status effects and they do faint and get revived.

Thus making them unkillable.
    This is not a boon as you may think as they have eventually ran out of place in their own world and thus conquering and pillaging new worlds.
    And, oh boy, they speak. Another difference, I guess.

I am just on this spot here and just left it here for a month and haven't gotten to it.

PS : I am just realising, anyone can opt this horrible idea and make their own, but I guess no one is brain dead enough to copy this "idea" of my production....

Back