• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am HAT

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    HAT said:
    Hello, I'm HAT and I live in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Hey HAT and welcome to the boards. Las Vegas is a fun city to live in, looks very lively. Well, glad you decided to check these boards out.

Years
    Do I know you? dude.. **** this thing won't let me post anyting by it'self so i'm just ognna type random tings right now aroioieuawireuawrewerw

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    omnigoth said:
    Do I know you? dude.. **** this thing won't let me post anyting by it'self so i'm just ognna type random tings right now aroioieuawireuawrewerw
    That would be the 25 char. limit kicking in...get used to it and don't bypass it with spammish things...

Years
    Eh heh...And, no, you don`t know me. Unless you live in the same part of OR as I do, and even then, I doubt it, because I don`t talk to many people around school besides my friends...And other people I don`t know...Okay, where in OR are you?

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Try not to double post, if you have something to add you can edit your previous post. Anyways, hi and welcome to PC! ^_^

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    Hello HAT. I live in Dam dam dam dam daaam: Denmark. Lol Hows life for ya? and if ya need help pm me ;) cya ya HAT.

Back