• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am new

Years
    Hello there, I hope you have a nice time here at pokemon Community, I hope you read the rules, posts lots, and enjoy youre stay. If you need any help, or just want a friend to talk to! private message me, because I love to make friends!

and here is a present for you! Here is a little Banana! * gives a banana *
    have fun here! Heh, and I hope you contribute to this little ( ha , I mean big ) Community!

Faith~~~~~~

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Hey there, Who! Post lots and have fun! Just remember to follow the rules. ^_^ Yay.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    welcome! If you want to be friends or need something please feel free to pm me!
    Now you can go explore the forum and if you want to join threads you can chat with people! ^_^

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Greetings mortal, and welcome to the PC...
    You'll instantly notice how different we all are welcoming newcomers...
    Obey the site rules, and don't cause carnage. That spot is reserved for me...

You'll have fun here, and make friends quickly. Seriously, it's easy. :P

Duplica

Survivor of Cornwell
    Years
    Konnichiwa! Welcome to PC! I like your name! Say, if ya wanna be friends, or if ya just wanna chat, feel free to PM me!
    Well, any... I hope ya enjoy PC!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Who? said:
    Hi, I'm new here
    So now what?
    now you post alot, make friends, have a great time, and do oekaki! follow the rules and stuff and you will have a great time! hope you like it here! OM me if you want to be my friend ;)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    yes,now you can make buddies,post and have fun =333 I am shampoo,keeper of love,friends and most of all, kawaii obsessions 8DDD PM me if you wanna be buddies? ^__^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^______________^ I'm Kelsey, it's wonderful to meet you. :33 If you've already read the rules then I believe you're set to go and post! =D Have fun!

~Kelsey

EDIT: I posted this before realizing how late on this welcome I am...sorry about that. XD

Back