• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am sick of team rocket

Years
    if they gave pikachu 2 da boss lets just say dis... they would b fired. if they gave the boss a raichu, they would b promated 2ce. lyke ash, theey just need 'improvements...' i prefer cass and butch because they r better, badder, and make a cuter couple. (i am a huge neoshipping fan) now neways, jj
    1ce appeatred in a sick dream i had. u dont want the details. i have a lot of sickining dreams.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    actually, following the release of the hoenn saga, in a press conference, one of the creators said that Jessi James and Meowth would be taking there last stand in the near future, WELL LOOK AT THIS, WE'RE FIVE SEASONS LATER AND THEY'RE STILL HERE, SOMETHINGS INCREDIBLY WRONG!

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Yep, something is very wrong with the writers heads.:\ They just dont get the picture.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Uh there has always been something wrong in the writers' heads.

ABSOULTE STUPIDITY BEYOND THE NEXT LEVEL OF BEING THE MOST STUPID PEOPLE IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I used like Team Rocket. I thought they were cool, but now they are doing the same thing over and over. I think it is time they need to give up and find another Pokemon to give to Giovanni. And now they are treated as comic relief, which is fine. But have them do something else other than capture Pikachu all the time. And I am sorry to say...their new voices don't do them justice. Especially James' voice. ;o; I really want the original cast back. Man I want the original cast for everyone's voices, period(sorry went out of topic there, lol).

Back