• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I AM STARVING!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    Hehe, hello all.

Welp, this is my first post on this forum, kind of a whim as I was browsing through the various anime forums I belong to and stumbled upon a link to here. In fact, I'm not even sure what I'm doing here. Do I love Pokemon?? YES. Ok, so actually maybe I actually do know what I'm doing here . or something. uh.

Actually though I have some selfish reasons for joining as well. I saw that huge game developer portion of the forum, and since I'm working on a game I decided to join and try to contribute. Eh, who am I kidding, I'm just a spam troll that wants to beat my own drum and run naked through the woods at 3am while loudly singly the theme song to Pirates of The Carribean (Yo ho Yo Ho A Pirate's Life For ME!!!)

Regards!

Melash

Back for now.
    Years
    Wow. Not bad. Anyway, I don't know if you're going to be to active here, but I hope you are! Just follow the rules, and ask people for help if you need it. As for being hungry, I am too! I'm going to go get some pizza....

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello iamhungry! Nice name you have there. Makes me hungry...

Anyway, welcome to PC! Have lots of fun and make lots of friends, but don't forget to read the rules!

Have a great time here!

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    hi iamhungry, hope you have fun here, speaking of hunger, I REALLY want some sushi, but I'm stuck babysitting blegh, I'll just take my sis with me to the sushi place.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    Hello iamhungry! Nice name you have there. Makes me hungry...

Anyway, welcome to PC! Have lots of fun and make lots of friends, but don't forget to read the rules!

Have a great time here!

Rules?!

I'm here for mayhem..

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    mayhem is fun but don't break the rules since this place is constantly being watched. they've got their eyeeeeees on us.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, iamhungry!

You know what? Just saying your username makes my stomach growl. ._.

There is tons of things to do here.You can trade and battle over WiFi, Get your own sig, and much much more.

Enjoy PC!

Back