• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am the bringer of darkness

The Ice Alchemist

I'm The Darkness
    Years
    Hello and how are you? I'd like to say hi to some of my friends already on this forum and to all of you who I don't know.

If anyone could help me put the image I uploaded to my sig that would be nice.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Hey, welcome to PC. To upload that pic in your sig you click on the mountain thing that looks like this:
    I am the bringer of darkness
    . Then, enter the link to the picture. If you don't have a link for it open a free account on photobucket.com Then, upload it from your documents. Then do the first thing I said.
    I hope that answered your question!

~Weavile~

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Welcome to PokeCommunity ^_^ Hope you have fun, etc.

Oh, and to put that image in your sig, just follow what weavile said. If you're not to bothered about making a photobucket account, however, you can just use imageshack.us, which allows images to be uploaded for free, with no login/username stuff required ^_^

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    Hello and how are you? I'd like to say hi to some of my friends already on this forum and to all of you who I don't know.

If anyone could help me put the image I uploaded to my sig that would be nice.

Erm, erm. Looks like tha 'bringer of darkness' needs someone to shed light on the whole siggy situation. If ya still wondering how to do it, hit my with a PM. I'll try and back at ya. And a belated welcome to PC!

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Love the avatar! Anyways, welcome to PC! Hope you have fun here and post a lot! Hope to see ya around the forums, make lot's of friends and stay active! Please make sure to follow the rules, and if you need help or a friend, feel free to PM me or anyone else at PC!

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    well I am the warrior of light!I'll have to stop you!!!

no,jk!hi welcome to PKMN.COMMUNITY!!!!!!pm me if that's the way ya wannabe my friend 'n stuff,and enjoy your stay!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hey, what's going on? welcome to PC, and enjoy your stay here...

But the whole "Darkness" theme really isn't working too well for you, sorry

Back