• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am the proud owner of a DS Lite.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I did it guys! I went to get a DS Lite today. Well I ended up getting a bundle pack. And it has like earphones, carrying cases for games, extra styli, etc. But most of those are third party. I will only use the offical Nintendo stuff. So I might give that away. Just like the two games it came with the DS. I don't care for them. So I will need to trade them in. I got three other games and they are pretty cool. I got Chrono Trigger, Mario Kart DS, and Naruto: Ninja Destiny. The other two games are a Strawberry Shortcake and Barbie one. ^^; Yeah they came with the DS. Those are the games I don't care for. If anyone wants them, let me know. Of course no one would. XD I just want the DS Lite really bad I will pay anything for it.

And the color is Pink. =D It is a very nice light pink. It is very pretty. So yeah, I finally got one. Now I need to work on a video library.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    Congrats! =D I'm jealous that you got a pink one, I wanted a pink one originally, but the store was out of stock. I had to settle for a silver one =(

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww. I didn't know that pink is a popular color to get. XD I got the last one they had. And there was a guy who wanted for his daughter. But I took it. :P First come, first serve! XD Yes, I love my DS Lite already. I haven't played on it. I need to read the instructions and instructions from my games I got.

The next games I want to get is Cooking Mama, The New Super Mario Bros., Pokemon Diamond, and maybe another Naruto game. We will see. Got to work on my video game libary. I wonder if I get the same amount of games like my Game Boy. I still got it. I won't sell it. It has some value in my heart.

Back