• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~I BE HAVIN LUGIA ON MY ARM~*!*~

~*!*~FAKE TATTOO?~*!*~

• Total voters

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I do, but very rarely. Yesterday was a one-off thing, when I was trying to tell my friend something, and I wrote a message on my hand to communicate with him. Otherwise, I hardly ever draw on my hand. I usually take out a scrap piece of paper and draw some designs and weird pictures until I find something better to do.

As for temporary tattoes, I don't ever wear them. I used to, but then I grew out of that, and just avoid tattoes in general.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Yes, all the time. Maybe it's a bad habit, but I never have any paper handy when I feel like doodling.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Yes :B
    I doodle little faces, or write on my arms quite often >3>
    sometimes i draw smileyfaces on the tips of my fingers and make finger familes o3o

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Yeah Ive done that before a few times once I drew a :D on my arm and traced over it every day when I was bored
    I eventually let it fade off~

Years
    I usually never did, but at the end of the school year, in mid-June, I started getting really bored and distracted and stressed about classes that I'd look for anything to do while the teacher was talking... so I used a ballpoint pencil to draw a big blocky '13' on one hand (like on the side of your hand, hard to explain, but like on the thumb side of a hand... XD;;...) and a '87' on another hand, in homage to some of my favorite hockey players... (Mats Sundin! Sidney Crosby! w00t!)
    I actually kept them up for a week or so but everyone kept telling me that you can't put pen ink on your skin like that so I just stopped...

Meh, I should totally just get a '13' tattooed onto my face or something. 8D

btw, the titled is major win... definitely lulz-worthy~

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Oh, lord yes. I generally draw this symbol, with my superfine, black sharpie

"The Ankh" Normally carried by Pharoas and gods, symbolyzing "everlasting, eternal life"
    My father has an ankh on his forarm. I draw mine over my main vain on my left arm. It is also used to symbolize the same thing in certian wiccan/pagan faiths. But, i go for the egyptian... because egyptian mythology kicks butt!

And one time, my whole left arm was destroyed with ink pen by myt friend with a bunch of inside jokes on it. Like, Ronald Mcdonald, and the everfamous saying "COME NOAH! I HAVE A HAPPY MEAL FOR YOU IN MY VAN"
    Surprisingly, I didn't get ink poisoning. XD

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    I draw on anything. I prefer paper of course, but arms and hands work okay too. ^,^
    But my mom HATES me drawin' on myself. So I wash it off before she'll notice. <.> It's better than drawing on my jeans or shoes!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I never draw or put transfers on myself, and never have.

I tend to make random drafts on paper, though, and if I like them I vector them.

Like so.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I never do because at our school if you do you get suspended or detention, so when im bored I cant do jack s**t

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Never done it. Never will do it.
    End of discussion.
    Please don't hate me... XD

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I don't really want a tattoo. I mean, I've seen really cool ones, but I don't want to go through that, or pay for it, or have others see it everyday for the rest of my life. And I wouldn't get one on my back or somewhere I couldn't see it myself, because that would just be kinda dumb, as far as I'm concerned. Did I use "I" enough? =P

Lugia, you say? Pix pls?

Back