• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can breed you any Shiny Pokemon! (RNG Abuse Service)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    What's an RNG Abuse? That's a program used to show the frames in Pokemon Random Number Generator. It's not cheating, because they're in game, that program just makes them visible, and I know when to hatch shiny Pokemon :)

They're 100% Legit, every legality Checker will show you this, because they're created by game. I don't have any Action Replay or Gameshark.

Rules:
    - Don't ask for IVs
    - No hacks or cheats please!!
    - If you ask for nature, it can take long time...
    - Be patient, please :)

I will accept EV'd pokemon and events. Anyone interested? If you don't want any special nature, I can do it in about hour!

I have already hatched an Chimchar, Eevee, Turtwig and Piplup using that way (in about 15 minutes each)

Last edited:

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
    Hey i can offer an evd Evd Pokemon from my thread for a adament Male Ralts

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    On friendcodes and othher forums there are threads like this. And this has nothing to do with cheating, or hacking. Everyone is able to do this, without any cheating devices, but you have to know your secret ID, and that's a problem. If nobody is interested, that's fine.

Kiryu

Zuko ftw *shot*
    Years
    hhmmm....can you do eevee? i have to get meh friend code...=/

btw 2 - 3 shiny eevee r cute. :p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    If it isn't that much of a hassle could you RNG me a shiny tirtouga, shiny archen, and shiny beldum. Please and Thank You Very Much.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I can breed you any Shiny Pokemon! (RNG Abuse Service)

Don't revive old threads. Sincerly, twistedpuppy.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back