• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] I can help with anyone's GBA games.

Cameron1407

Cammy477
Years
  • Hi, I've been learning how to make GBA ROM Hacks for a while now and I'd like to start helping out with other people's fan games now. I'm able to edit text and edit/create maps. I can also do spell checking if anyone would like me to read play their game.

My time zone is UTC +1 (UK time) and I'll get back to anyone as soon as I can.

Previous progress here
    I can help with anyone's GBA games.

Thanks.

Last edited:

X_Zenith

Banned
    Years
  • Hi, I've been learning how to make GBA ROM Hacks for a while now and I'd like to start helping out with other people's fan games now. I'm able to edit text and edit/create maps. I can also do spell checking if anyone would like me to read play their game.

Thanks.

Hey hello , i am luke and wanted to ask if you want to help us in our rom hack , we are a rom hacking team named Team LordS, connect on discord as - Luke111#6648 i will give info there
    The project name is Pokémon Lightning Sword (PLSW)

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 6, 2023
    Hey Cameron! We would love your assistance on our RomHack: Garticmon! My discord is: Jordanos#4570 if you're interested!

Last edited:

darkyy92

Creator of [b]Pokemon Elite Redux[/b]
    Years
  • Hi Cameron, do you still have energy to help ROM hacks?
    If yes, contact me on Discord: Darky#3496

Pokemon Elite Redux has a strong focus on increased difficulty and variety in teambuilding.

It features up to 4 abilities at the same time while every single Pokemon & Trainer has been rebalanced manually. There are tons of QoL enhancements and zero grinding. It features over 100 new abilities and some new moves for more variety.

It's inspired by hacks like Inclement Emerald, Radical Red, but it's unique in the sense of 4 abilities, useful QoL mixed with hand-created Trainers.

Years
  • Hello, Cameron! My name is Jacob, and I'm currently looking for recruits to help me make my first ROM hack! If you're still available, I'd like to ask you to help me out.

Contacts
    Gmail: [email protected]
    Discord: shakenjacob9028

I'd love to hear from you whenever you're available. Cheers!

- ShakenJacob

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    Hi, I've been learning how to make GBA ROM Hacks for a while now and I'd like to start helping out with other people's fan games now. I'm able to edit text and edit/create maps. I can also do spell checking if anyone would like me to read play their game.

Previous progress here

Thanks.
    Hi!

Im currently doing my own fangame, and im currently looking for mappers, if youre interested pls dm me or chat with me in discord @ali760

Back