• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] I cannot seem to change character outfits in v19

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2022
    Hi, I'm simply trying to temporarily swap out the players character sprite using $trainer.outfit = 1 but the sprite fails to change upon using the command. I have tried naming the sprite both trchar000_1 and boy_run_1 but I still haven't found success. Can anybody offer some help?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2024
    Check this thread out, and come back if you are still having problems after doing what it says. (broken link removed)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2022
    I'm not sure how I managed to do this but the game is not pulling a sprite from trchar000. I changed those sprites at the start of the game so they aren't the default red and green which are both still named trchar000

When the player is walking the sprite changes to Ekans but when standing still it just looks like the player.

Any ideas?

Back