• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I cant Beat the E4 on Firered

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    they arent that hard really just have them around level 60.you could also catch the three birds.that might help.

Years
    Or you could just catch some Pokemon that are strong against the Elite Four. If you train your Pokemon high enough you might be able to pick on their weakness. It helps. Good luck.

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
    Years
    if you really want just go and level to level 50 or so in victory road. have weaknesses covered by your pokemon (use the buyable TM's for this or ones you get from game corner if the guys ur like/are using arnt that great elementally).

once you hit level 50 with most and high 40's with others ust keep hitting the elite four untill you beat them...if you loose then you have just gained a PACKET load of exp and a few grand in poke cash. buy up what you need and try again.

Jaws...

BTW: make sure you spend ALL your poke cash on items before you try this technique cos each time you white out you loose half of your funds. also be sure to be packing ELIXERS!! ive ran out of PP's too many times on my powerful attacks more than once. get them and when you run out or are down to 2 or 3 PP's use them to get 10 more..or even re-PP after the 3rd member.

just my 2 cents

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2004
    The second wave aint that hard either. My 96 'zam is tearing the place up.

Shiny Vulpix

Artistic Girl
    Years
    The first Elite 4 isn't hard with the right strategy (I haven't done the second one yet). My Pokemon were all level 50. Just make sure you have Pokemon with the right attacks to take them down quickly. That way you can save your strength and items. My main suggestions would be to have a strong Electric, Psychic, and Ice Pokemon(Lapras is really good) and to have some Elixir/Ether handy so you don't run out of PP on a good attack.

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    The first try just needs some technical thinking and your there if your levels ain't good. Just use the right type combinations and switch if necessary. For the second wave I just traded my pokemon from Ruby (levels at 80+) and wiped them out no problem. Yeah I cheated didn't I :P .

Back