• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I Cant Beat The Elite 4

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2004
    for a second time i just ****ing cant anyone know some good trainers with high lvls to use vs seeker against

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    yes get your pokemon levels above 70 or just trade with ruby/ sapphire like i did had 4 level 90 above pokemon and beat them with ease

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • If this is the second time we're talking about, I suggest you catch Mewtwo, and train it (as well as the rest of your team) in the Unknown Dungeon. That's all I can think of now. ^_^;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    No, this isn't her second... I think. Probably what she refers to is that she asks for the second time, thus mewtwo is NOT a solution. Even then, one pokemon shouldn't win all your battles for you, am I right? :classic:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    For in-game, one Pokemon CAN win all your battles for you (for me it was Pidgeot). Usually its your starter.

The trainers along Mt. Ember will be your best bet. Mt. Ember is north of One Island.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Since you've got Mewtwo this is probably your second run through the E4. The second time through the E4, their Pokemon will be evolved (Onix--->Steelix) and their levels will be around the 60s and 70s.

SO TRAIN MORE.

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    Isooooonewb use the vs seeker in the sevli islands and victory road.

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Level 60 Mewtwo? I beat the Elite Four with level 56 legendary birds, an Raticate, a Wigglytuf, and a Venusaur. Well, all I can say is train hard in Victory Road, because that thing to the east of Cinnabar Island isn't there in Firered or Leaf Green (that was my secret weapon: kill that thing a bunch and you'll have a good team)

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
  • It really isn't so hard if you have the right moves equipped. You need a strong electric move such as Thunderbolt to take out Lorelei if your Pokemon aren't yet at high levels.

For Bruno, all you need is a Pokemon with Drill Peck, Psychic, or Fly to deal with the Hitmons and Machamp, and something with Surf, Earthquake, or Giga Drain to knock off the Onix.

The old bitty (I can't remember her name) has Ghost and Poison types, so if you have a normal-type Pokemon, you can do a "revolving door" sort of deal to beat the Gengars (just switch PKMN until it has no PP left; it will alternate between Toxic and a Ghost-type attack over and over if you do this).

Lance is a bit trickier, but since he sends out Gyrados first, a good hit with Thunderbolt should even the numbers out nicely. Ice Beam or Blizzard is a must when dealing with his Dragon types, however.

Gary.... well, that's up to you, mate. Any Pokemon can win at the E4 as long as you train it properly and equip it well. Make sure you get those leftovers that the Snorlaxes were sleeping on!! You have to use the Itemfinder on the ground precisely where they were lying.

Windfang

Ancient Trainer
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Mar 20, 2007
    I am attempting to beat the E4 myself

Hey I hear you on the E4 thanks to everyone who posted.

Windfang

Back