• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I can't believe I'm doing this again || Shop

Marril

Jamming to my T u n e s . . .
    Years
    This is my first banner thingy!! Not sure if your open yet but..

Banner, avatar or both?: Both please!
    Size(s): Make it this size
    !

Image: https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/Kiyo123/dlade1.png

Text: "Deliver the beat down !" without the quote marks. with a font like this https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/Kiyo123/fontexample.png or similar to it.

Others: Use some reds and blues and paint splatter. oh and be sure to keep the Nintendo DS he's holding in there lol. You seem to have a good eye make it look fun! ^_^

Thanks ahead of time! I love these banners they look awesome!!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Mukkamoto: Low quality, small-sized image + large banner canvas = no >: I'll try to make it work, but if it ends up being smaller than what you want it to be, sorry o.o; If you have a bigger image, that would be nice ^^;

Marril: I only did have one slot open, but that image looks like it'll be fun to make a vector-style banner out of, so... lucky you <:

1. Mukkamoto
    2. Marril
    Closed.

---

EDIT: I hate text <3

... I'm not really happy with this outcome xD; At least now I know that I need to practice smudging again >.>;

I couldn't really add spatters, but I hope that the outcome's alright :x

Oh, and for both of you, just tell me if you want the text off, and I'll HAPPILY take it off <3

1. Closed.
    2. Closed.
    Closed.

'kay, I'll be keeping this closed for a long while, though I might revive it sometime in the future...

Last edited:

Marril

Jamming to my T u n e s . . .
    Years
    Wow wow! I love it! Shiranui you are awesome. Thank you for giving me my first custom banner.

It's so neat and colorful! Thanks!

I've been waiting, and now I feel complete! x3

Back