• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I can't believe it but I caught a legit Shiny Regigigas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    All day I was softresetting and finally I just now encountered a Shiny Regigigas. So what did I do? I chunked my masterball I tranfered from my Colleseum game straight at it! (You really don't need the masterball in Colleseum) I can't wait to show it on Pokemon Battle Revolution! IT'S SO AWESOME!

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    *Raises an eyebrow* Really? A legit shiny Regigigas? Nice. If it's a good nature you could really turn it into a powerhouse and clean out the enemy trainers in PBR. (y)

PARAN01A

E-Tards FTL!
    Years
    *Raises an eyebrow* Really? A legit shiny Regigigas? Nice. If it's a good nature you could really turn it into a powerhouse and clean out the enemy trainers in PBR. (y)

...here, you forgot this [/sarcasm]

meh no powerhousing regigigas can take the power of my battle towering bidoof

Ichida

Years
    Looks like you forgot the [/sarcasm] too. Seriously, man, Bidoof? Anyone seriously using Bidoof earns a smack in the back of the head, lol.

Oh, eh, yeah, congrats again on the Regigigas. (y)

PARAN01A

E-Tards FTL!
    Years
    yea, but u forget the ONE KEY FACTOR! all shiny lvl 100 bidoofs, which hold a...a...MAGMA STONE EVOLVE INTO...
    I can't believe it but I caught a legit Shiny Regigigas!

Ichida

Years
    O_O; Wow. You have too much time.

Arrrgh, enough off-topicness!! Regigigas! Shiny! Rare! Good! Yes! >~<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back