• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I can't choose the right pokemon, please help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2014
    So, I am currently playing pokemon leaf green and i took charmander as my starter.Thus, i need a water pokemon but i can't choose the right one.The following pokemon come into my mind as the best choices:Lapras, Vaporeon, Seaking(currently in the team) or Poliwrath. I am currently grinding my seeking but the fact that he won't learn hydro pump is a bit worrying.Should i keep him or should i switch him for one of the other choices.Thanks for help.And yeah, my current team is Charizard, Dragonair, Primeape, Sandslash, Victreebell and Seaking.

Last edited:

Braxien

Banned
    Years
    I would switch Seaking with Lapras. I think that Lapras is more powerful and has a wider range of moves which can be used in different techniques and ways which will make you emerge victorious.

Froslass

Ice Champion
    Years
    As stated before, I would go for Lapras as well. As it's type is water/ice, it has a bigger variety of moves it can learn and it's stats are not too bad. I would get it to learn Ice beam as well as Hydro pump.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back