• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I can't continue after the elite four!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2004
    Hi,

I don't know if this has been asked before, if so, feel free to remove this topic. But I have finally beaten Gary and the Elite Four in Fire Red, playing with an emulator (I'll buy english when it comes out, thank you very much). Only, as soon as I beat them, and the end credits have rolled, the game REALLY starts all over again. I even tried gameboy saving on the emulator, but it doesn't really seem to make any difference. Has anyone else noticed this or more importantly, does someone know how to solve it? Cause I really want to see more of the Rainbow Islands, but it seems I won't be that lucky yet....

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    You have to re-start your game.
    And find save fix patch.
    That's what I do.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2004
    Purin said:
    There's no need to restart the game actually. Just apply the save patch, rebattle the elite four if you had used your save states earlier.

Okay, thanks a lot! But can anyone tell me where to find such a patch? You could also mail it to [email protected]. I hope I am allowed to ask for this, if not, delete this post.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Yorokei said:
    Okay, thanks a lot! But can anyone tell me where to find such a patch? You could also mail it to [email protected]. I hope I am allowed to ask for this, if not, delete this post.
    Just try finding it on Search engines like Yahoo or google.
    btw now I am not really sure if you need to restart the game to get the patch to work, since mine started showing some problems XP

Fong

Gunbound!
    Years
  • Ok I found the save fix patch for LG; what do you actually do with the patch files? (like do you need to extract it somewhere?)

mko

Custom User Title
    Years
  • you need an ips patch to apply it. you can found one at gbxemu.com. click gameboy then util. download winips. however the patch looked to not working.
    edit
    can any one send me save patched leaf green? my e-mail is [email protected] or contact me via one of ims?

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    thou shant double-post...edit...dont double post...edit instead

and no

Fong

Gunbound!
    Years
  • you need an ips patch to apply it. you can found one at gbxemu.com. click gameboy then util. download winips

I got the ips patch, where should I apply it to though? the .sav file or the .gba file?

Back